By using the Site or Services, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use the Site or Services.
- Information We Collect.
- Personal Information. We may collect certain Personal Information from you when you use the Site or Services, such as your name, email address, and other contact information.
- Non-Personal Information. We may collect certain non-personal information from you when you use the Site or Services, such as your IP address, browser type, and browsing data.
- How We Use Your Information.
- Personal Information. We use Personal Information to provide, operate, maintain, and improve the Site or Services, to send you promotional information and special offers, to respond to your requests, and to contact you when necessary.
- Non-Personal Information. We use Non-Personal Information to improve the Site or Services, to personalize your experience on the Site or Services, and to better understand how our users use the Site
or Services. We may also use Non-Personal Information for research and analytical purposes, and to display content and advertising that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
- How We Share Your Information.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties for the following reasons:
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with service providers who work on our behalf to help us provide and improve the Site or Services, such as web hosting providers, analytics providers, and payment processors. These service providers are obligated to protect your Personal Information and use it only for the purpose of providing the specific services they are providing to us.
- Legal Compliance. We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, or that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, or third parties.
- Business Transfers. We may share your Personal Information in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- Your Rights and Choices.
- Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information. You have the right to access and update the Personal Information that we have collected about you. If you would like to access or update your Personal Information, please contact us.
- Opting-Out of Promotional Communications. We may send you promotional communications about our Site or Services. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can opt-out by following the instructions included in the communication or by contacting us.
- Do Not Track. Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. As there is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not take action in response to these signals.
We take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information to us or via our Site or Services.
- International Transfer.
Your Personal Information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to
the laws of your country. However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to ensure that your Personal Information is adequately protected in accordance with this Policy. By using the Site or Services and providing us with your Personal Information, you consent to this transfer.
- Children Under the Age of 18.
The Site and Services are intended for adult use only. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under the age of 18, please contact us.
We may change this Policy from time to time. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site and indicate the date of the latest revision. Your continued use of the Site or Services following the posting of any changes to this Policy means that you accept such changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our handling of your Personal Information, please contact us.