Welcome to New Slots Klosh, located at www.newslotsklosh.com and based in London, UK. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of our website and services (the “Site” or the “Services”).
By using the Site or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to the terms of these Terms, please do not use the Site or Services.
- Use of the Site and Services.
- We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use the Site and Services for your personal and non-commercial use, subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms.
- You agree that you will not use the Site or Services for any unlawful or prohibited purpose, or in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or Services or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site or Services.
- You agree that you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site or Services, or any system or network connected to the Site or Services, or to any server or database connected to the Site or Services.
- The Site and Services may contain content, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and software (the “Content”). The Content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may use the Content only for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content without the express permission of New Slots Klosh.
- Some of the Content on the Site or Services may be provided by third parties, including other users. We do not control or endorse any third-party Content and we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any third-party Content.
- We reserve the right to remove or edit any Content from the Site or Services at any time, for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you.
- User-Generated Content.
- The Site or Services may allow you to post, upload, or submit content, such as comments, reviews, and ratings (the “User-Generated Content”).
- By posting, uploading, or submitting any User-Generated Content, you represent and warrant that you have the right to do so and that such User-Generated Content is accurate and not misleading or harmful in any way.
- We do not control or endorse any User-Generated Content and we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any User-Generated Content.
- We reserve the right to remove or edit any User-Generated Content from the Site or Services at any time, for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you.
- Accounts and Registration
- You may need to create an account to use certain features of the Site or Services. If you create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You may not use another person’s account without their permission.
- You must provide accurate and complete information when creating your account and keep that information up-to-date.
- You may delete your account at any time, by contacting us.
- Payment and Refunds.
- We do not offer any services for payment on The Site.
- The Site and Services are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. We do not warrant that the Site or Services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- We do not endorse or make any representations about any third-party websites or services that may be linked to the Site or Services.
- Limitation of Liability.
- In no event shall New Slots Klosh be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with the Site or Services or your use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure, even if New Slots Klosh, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses, or expenses.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless New Slots Klosh, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third-party providers from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any resulting damages, liabilities, settlements, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Site or Services, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law.
These Terms and your use of the Site or Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of London, UK, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Dispute Resolution.
In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, you and New Slots Klosh shall first attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly negotiations. If the dispute is not resolved within a reasonable period of time, it shall be submitted to binding arbitration in accordance with the London, UK Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Entire Agreement.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Site or Services, please contact us.
These terms and conditions were last updated on January 2023.